Benefits of Window Tinting for Vehicles in Boca Raton
Window tinting provides heat reduction, UV protection, and added privacy.
Window Tinting Process at Advanced Detailing Sofla in Boca Raton
Our professional window tinting process includes:
- Assessment of your vehicle’s windows and selecting the appropriate tint shade.
- Thorough cleaning of the windows to remove dirt and debris.
- Precise cutting and application of high-quality tint film.
- Inspection to ensure a flawless, bubble-free finish and customer satisfaction
Maintenance Tips for Window Tinting in Boca Raton
To maintain your window tint, follow these tips:
- Wait 48 hours before rolling down your windows to allow the tint to cure.
- Clean windows with a non-ammonia cleaner and soft cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive materials that can scratch the tint.
- Schedule regular inspections with Advanced Detailing Sofla to ensure your tint stays in top condition
Explore the benefits of window tinting, different types of window tints in South Florida, and our ultimate window tinting process for South Florida car owners.
The duration of window tinting can vary depending on the vehicle size, type of tint being applied, and the expertise of the installer. On average, professional window tint installation for a standard car can take about 2 to 4 hours. For larger vehicles or more complex installations, the process may take longer. It is essential to allocate sufficient time to ensure a proper and thorough installation for the best results.
Window tinting is legal in Boca Raton, Florida; however, there are specific regulations and restrictions in place to ensure road safety. Florida’s window tinting laws dictate the allowable Visible Light Transmission (VLT) percentage for each window. For passenger cars, front side windows must allow more than 28% VLT, and back side windows and rear windows must allow more than 15% VLT. For multi-purpose vehicles, front side windows must have over 28% VLT, while back side and rear windows can have any VLT percentage. It’s crucial to consult with a professional window tint installer to ensure your vehicle’s window tint complies with Florida’s laws.
The lifespan of window tint depends on factors such as the quality of the film, the installation process, and the environmental conditions the vehicle is exposed to. High-quality window tints can last anywhere from 5 to 10 years or even longer with proper care and maintenance. Regular cleaning, avoiding harsh chemicals, and protecting the tint from excessive sun exposure can help prolong the window tint’s life and keep it looking its best.
Browse our gallery of before and after images, showcasing the dramatic improvements our window tint services have made for our Boca Raton clients.